WHAT-A-VIEW CARAVAN SITE
Pitch - With
10 AMP EHU
£ 15 per night
Includes pitch & 2 adults
£ 2 per additional adult per night
£ 1 per child per night
Terms and Conditions
WHATAVIEW CERTIFICATED LOCATION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Updated 14 MAY 2021
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Whataview. We hope you enjoy your stay. Please find below the terms and conditions applicable to our site.
We advise that you take out insurance to ensure that, should you need to change or cancel your holiday, you can recover the associated costs from your insurance provider.
COVID-19 & Government Travel Restrictions
Should there be further travel restrictions imposed by the Government or Caravan and Motorhome Club that mean we have to close and that affects the dates booked by you, we will offer a 12-month credit note/voucher to be used against a future stay at Whataview CL.
Your agreement is with Whataview Certificated Location and its owners and references to 'we', 'us' and 'our' in these terms and conditions are to Whataview Certificated Location and its owners.
References to 'you' in these terms and conditions are to you, as the person making this booking and, where applicable, to every member of your party.
● You must be a current member of the Caravan & Motorhome Club to book a pitch with us. We may ask to see your Club Membership Card on arrival.
● Pitch fees are as advertised at the time of booking on our website. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost will be required within 48 hours of booking. This is payable by bank transfer (details will be supplied in your booking confirmation email). See our cancellation policy below.
● Your booking is not secure until your deposit has been received.
● The balance of your pitch fee (if not already paid in full) is payable 14 days prior to arrival by bank transfer.
● Groups: If you are booking with friends, you must inform us when you book so that we can try and site you on adjacent pitches if available. We reserve the right to ask for full payment in advance for groups.
● Arrival is 12.30pm onwards and we ask that you vacate your pitch before 11am on your day of departure. We will do our best, where possible, to accommodate earlier arrivals or later departures.
● We welcome dogs and provide mapped walks. Please ensure you pick-up after your dog and keep it under close control at all times. Please note this is a working farm with livestock so ensure your dogs are on the lead / peg whilst on the farm.
● We can only dispose of your everyday rubbish. You must not leave broken items (e.g. chairs etc.) or large packaging (e.g. cardboard boxes from new items) as we are unable to dispose of them.
● If you would like to make use of a Drone, please ask permission first so we can give you advice on where you may use it.
● This is a working farm and you are requested to supervise your children at all times.
● We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct we consider is detrimental to us, or to our other visitors.
● We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, however, caused, to your property or vehicles or any injury to you or your visitors whilst staying on our CL.
If we have to cancel your booking prior to your arrival (for example - due to a pandemic) we will offer a Voucher/Credit Note valid for 12 months for any payments you have already made.
Events such as vehicle breakdown, illness or inclement weather etc. that may result in delayed arrival or cancellation of your stay are not the responsibility of Whataview CL and therefore we advise you to seek appropriate travel insurance.
If you have to cancel your booking please do so as early as possible so that we may attempt to re-book your pitch and recover lost income. Your booking is only cancelled once you have received a confirmation of cancellation email from us. If you email/leave a voicemail to cancel and do not receive a confirmation of cancellation email from us within 48 hours please contact us again as we have not received your message and you may still be liable for payment.
By making a booking and paying your deposit you signify your agreement with our refund policy below: Any change of booking date will incur a £15 fee for each change.
Period before the intended arrival date of receipt Cancellation charges expressed as a
of written notice of cancellation or change by percentage of the full price of each
the Company cancelled or changed holiday
More than 42 days Deposit only
42-29 days 60%
28-14 days 90%
Less than 14 days 100%
On or after the intended arrival date no refunds will be made. Similarly, no credit or refund is available for any unused services provided in the cost of your holiday e.g. if you choose to depart early.
This website and its components are offered for informational purposes only; we shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via this site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.